How To Apply
International Student Application
Now Accepting Applications for 2020-2021 Fall Semester.
Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Ribét Academy. Please follow the instructions below to go through the application process. All documents must be translated into English, and only Ribét application forms will be reviewed.
- Submit International Application with $350 application fee. [Completed application included: Academic transcripts (must be sent as Official Documents); Health Questionnaire signed/stamped by a license Physician; Immunization Records; and a copy of student’s passport]. Application fee can be paid by check (payable to Ribét Academy), cash, or wire.
- High school applicants who have not been previously studying in an English speaking country must submit the score for one of the accepted English assessments, TOEFL, TOEFL Jr.or IELTS. To be admitted to the regular high school program, we require a minimum TOEFL of 72.
- International Admissions Director reviews the application and will contact the student or agency to schedule a Skype interview.
- The results of the admissions process will be sent to the student/agency. If the student is accepted, the Ribet Registration has to be signed and returned with a $3500 deposit to Ribét to file the student’s I-20 and reserve the space in classes.
- If you are currently attending a school in the United States, please include form Ribét Transfer Form with your application.
Please contact Mr. Robert Chang, Director of Admissions at:
(323) 344-4330 ext. 311
Permanent resident students with English proficiency will qualify for domestic tuition rates. Permanent resident students without English proficiency will need ESL support and are responsible for a $7500/year ESL fee in addition to the domestic tuitions.